Nokia has officially unveiled its new smartphone, the Nokia Lumia 1020, a Windows Phone with 41 megapixel camera. The phone will be available in United States from July 26, 2013 for $299. It will be relaesed in other countries after releasing in United Sates. Nokia CEO Stephen Elop called it a “flagship device”. The Nokia Lumia 1020 has an ability to capture images of 41 MP in either 16:9 or 3:2 aspect ratio. You can also capture images of 5 MP meant for sharing it on social media or any where else. It will also have an ability to record full HD video. The phone will come up with a pre-installed camera app called “Nokia Pro Camera” with advanced camera features and settings like exposure, shutter speed, aperture and ISO. Read the Full Specification of Nokia Lumia 1020.
Nokia Lumia 1020 Specs
Full specification of the Nokia Lumia 1020
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8
- GSM nework: 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
- LTE network bands: 1, 3, 7, 8, 20
- WCDMA network: 900 MHz, 2100 MHz, 1900 MHz, 850 MHz
- 4.5 ‘ ‘ Amoled capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, multitouch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.5 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4
- Internal: 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Card slot: no
- 41 MP, PureView, 7712 x 5360 pixels, Auto focus, Xenon flash, 26mm camera focal length, Carl Zeiss Tessar lens, 6-lens optics, High resolution zoom 3x, Backside-illuminated image sensor, Optical image stabilization
- HD 1.2 MP, 1280 x 960 pixels, Video recording, Still image capture, Video call.
- 1080p (Full HD, 1920 x 1080), 6 x video zoom, MP4/H.264 video recording.
- 720p (HD, 1280 x 720) secondary video camera
- USB 2.0, USB on-the-go, bluetooth 3.0, GPRS, EDGE upto 236.8 kbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC
- 130.4 x 71.4 x 10.4 mm
- 158 g (5.57 oz)
- Non-removable 2000 mAh battery
- Max. talk time: 19.1 hour for 2G network, 13.3 h for 3G network
- Music playback time: 63 hours
- Video playback time: 6.8 hours