Almost every single smartphone user is well aware of WhatsApp. You can start using WhatsApp by simply downloading it in your phone. What actually you have to do is to provide your current phone number and your basic information and become a member of WhatsApp family.
For those who are unaware, WhatsApp is a messaging app that enables you to share your pictures, messages, voice messages songs and even videos with your friends and family in seconds. You can use different emoticons to make your conversation more fun. WhatsApp still do not have feature for free calling and messages are very fast and without interruption. It is one of the most used smartphone applications and is used by millions of people across the world.
It is known that whatsApp allows only one number at a time. But very interestingly now you can also register two numbers on WhatsApp at once. It is good news for people using dual sim. Now they can register two numbers at once. This article is telling you some simple steps you need to follow to register two numbers on whatsApp.
A new modified version of WhatsApp is available on play store with name OG WhatsApp. It gives the facility to use two numbers at once but also has number of modified features.
How to Use Two Numbers on WhatsApp At the Same Time
- First of all go to WhatsApp settings option and backup your all the messages.
- After that change the name from folder (WhatsApp to SD card, SD card or OG WhatsApp).
- The very next step is go and download OG WhatsApp. After you are done with installation, delete the previous WhatsApp.
- If you do not want to uninstall the previous WhatsApp, then simply go to setting and clear the previous data.
- In order to avoid any kind of confusion you can rename the old WhatsApp. Now you have to register your previous number on OG WhatsApp application.
- Now add a new account registration with new number on previous WhatsApp.
- Now go to setting and rename WhatsApp folder to OG WhatsApp and previous WhatsApp folder with WhatsApp only.
- Now you are able to see two shortcuts on home screen. 1 is WhatsApp and the other one with OG WhatsApp.
You can now use WhatsApp with two different numbers on same phone. No need to buy new phone just to use WhatsApp from another number.
Still have any confusion? Please feel free to ask in the comments below.