In this post, you will learn how to delete history on Google Chrome.
There are many activities you do on the internet but you don’t want others to be able to see your browsing activities. If this is the case then you should go and delete your browser’s history.
Recommended: How to rotate a video in VLC and save it
How To Clear Your Browsing History On Google Chrome
It is very easy to Delete/clear your history on Google Chrome. Just follow the simple steps written below.
- From your chrome browser, click on the three small horizontal lines on the top right corner and select ‘History‘. Alternatively, you can do so by click ‘Ctrl+H‘.
- A new tab will open where you can all your browsing history.
Removing one or several items
If you want to delete one or more than one item from the history, but not the all. Follow these steps.
- Check on the specific item(s) you want to delete.
- Click on ‘Remove Selected Items‘ to remove.
Deleting The Entire History On Google Chrome
Follow these steps to delete all your history.
- From the history tab, click on ‘Clear Browsing Data‘.
- A new pop-up window will appear. From here, select the time period for which you want to delete the history. You can select the pas hour, the past day, the past week, the last four weeks or the beginning of time.
- Select the beginning of time if you want to delete all the history from the start.
- Uncheck all except the ‘browsing history‘ if you want to delete the history only and not any other browsing data like cache, cookies and etc.
- Click Clear Browsing data.
You are done. After doing these steps, you will see your browsing history wiped away.
Like the article? Keep on visiting Tech Shur for more articles like this.