What will you do when your office, your drawers, and your bins in short your full room is full with crumbled papers? You must be looking for a Paper Shredder as a solution. Thanks to technology that no paper shredder can chop the full bundles of paper, stapler pins, ID cards and etc. Today the market is full with number of paper shredders but the difficult thing is to find the accurate and low priced shredder. In this article we are going to tell you about 4 best Paper shredders for 2016, their pros, cons and their features. Have a look on them and choose the most appropriate one.
HSM Shredstar BS10Cs Cross Cut Paper Shredder
If you are an owner of a small business or work part time, this Paper shredder is best for you. HSM beats many well known paper shredders like Decker, office Max and etc. HSM is designed to shred only 10 to 12 sheets at a time. It is also capable of handling paperclips or stapler pins attached to your documents.
- Top rated
- Easy to Feed
- Easy to Move
- Limited warranty on some parts
- Users may prefer High bin Capacity
- Design is not attractive enough
Fellowes Powershred 79Ci
According to EIRED Survey Fellowes is among the top 5 paper shredders. It has been given a score of 9/10 for chomping paper folders, clips and pins. Fellowes has a sensor that will prevent you from chomping your fingers. The Price is just 166.91$ with the amazing features.
- It is Safe
- Very Easy and Simple to use
- Shred more stuffs other than only paper
- LED display
- Sensor for safety
- 20 minutes cooling time, After a long run up
- More secure out cuts are also available
- Maximum run time is only 12 minutes
- The capacity is 6 gallon that is not enough for the long jobs
Swingline Stack and Shred
If you want to shred the heavy document at once, Swingline paper shredder is best for you. It can shred 200 sheets at a time and can also shred envelops, cards, ID cards, visiting cards etc. It is a small sized shredder with the weight of 72 ponds. Ell unlike other models, it does not have Caster on button for the easy movements.
- Both manual and auto feed slots are available
- Capable of handling paper pins, cards, credit cards etc.
- Easy to empty.
- 7 Gallon waste bucket
- Manual slot may Jam.
- 2. 5 Minutes cycle
- Limited machine warranty
- Heavy as compared to other shredders
Staples 16-Sheet High-Speed Cross-Cut Shredder
Staples 16 is best for the usage in your home or for small office. It has capability of shredding CD, paper pins, paper clips, stapler pins, cards and etc. Shredder bin can hold up to 7.6 gallons papers but at the same time you need to empty bin again and again.
- It is simple and easy to use
- Minimalist control
- Amazingly shreds 14.5 Feet at once
- Automatic protection
- Easy to move around
- It only shreds for 8 minutes, before going on rest
- It is harder to shred the cards as compared to papers
- 40 minutes cool down period
- It is better for shredding of small jobs as compared to big jobs
- Sometimes too powerful for small business